Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Monday, October 25, 2010

Last Minute Photo Shoot

We decide to do this last minute... they had exactly 57 minutes to get ready for this shoot and showed up on time looking great (I was way impressed). Although a bit cold the sun came out just for the shoot.

She is so adorable and was so good for me. 

He wasn't so sure about getting his picture taken, and would cry when I would put the camera in his face.He is so stinkin' cute that all we had to do was catch him off guard to catch those darling little eyes. 

It was very fun. I may be a little bias, being family and all, but I think they are pretty dang cute kids.

1 comment:

  1. Awe they look awesome, you do such a great job! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete