Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The S Family

 This family is so cute! It is my best friends sister and I used to live by them in Logan. I haven't seen the 2 oldest since they were little and I got to meet the little guy for the first time.

They love their little brother.

She is so grown up and has the most beautiful hair.

He looks so much the same but a TON taller. :)

Isn't he adorable?! Big eyes and chubby little cheeks... love it.


2 comments:

  1. I love them. I can't wait to see all of the pictures. Thanks so much for doing these for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mik - these turned out so great! Ann was excited for me to see them and I can see why :) let's talk soon. When are you done with school? Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete