Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cloudy Day Photoshoot

 I have been wanting to get new photos of my girls and they sleep during the best photo times (these long summer days are a killer for kids photo shoots). So on this cloudy morning we headed out to get some pics.


I wish I could order these clouds for all my photo shoots.

And now I finally have new photos to hang on my walls.

I love this one! They hug each other all the time and are really cute together. I love the way their hands are crossing over and how happy they both are... even if they wouldn't look at the stinkin' camera. 

Yes, I do pay my models in fruit snacks. Bribery is a must for a photo shoot.

I got my cute neighbor to come out and meet us too. I did some indoor pics for her a few months ago and I have been really wanting to get some outdoor photos for her too.


Isn't she adorable?!

I love those cloudy days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment