Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Monday, November 14, 2011

The C Kids

 The C Kids are all so different but don't they look stinkin' cute all together. These kids get to see me a lot as my family hangs out with them all the time, so it was really fun to take their pictures.

I wish I saw what Mom was doing behind me in the one.

 In the last couple years I can't believe how much H has grown up... she has gone from a little tweeny bopper to this beautiful teenage.

L cracks me up, everything that she says is hilarious. She is such a good big sister, I love how cuddly she is in the first picture.

J is at that age where she thinks smile means to squint her eyes and bare her teeth. ... luckily me and her mom are funny enough to get some real smiles too.

Then there is little S, he was 9 weeks early and has grown SO much in the last few months. It is amazing to see him go from a super preemie to this cooing baby.

4 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I can't believe how big your kids are, Brandee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Great Nieces and Nephew. Darling photos. I'm glad you posted them and have such a wonderful photographer. Great JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!! Mikki takes the best pics of my kids!

    ReplyDelete