Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Baby S is 1!

I took her newborn photos and now she is 1! She is still such an easy going and extremely happy little girl.

This is my first "lifestyle" shoot. It worked out great. She was so happy and comfortable in her own house. I think that it is totally worth it to do individual photo shoots of your kids and make the whole thing just about them.

I decided that everyone should have a photo with their mom.... Mom's are so often the ones taking the photos, yet mommy/baby relationships are so strong. I love this photo.

Well I guess I am back. I have missed it the last month. I love taking photos of my kids... but I love photography and having an actually photo shoot.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are FANTASTIC! And the mommy daughter shot is amazing - Susan looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back! Can't wait for pics from you again! XOXO

    ReplyDelete