Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Monday, January 30, 2012

High School Seniors

It is that time of year! I am looking forward to taking lots of senior photos with Spring and I want to get a jump start and get going now. So here are the prices and special offers. (Offers and discounts can not be combined)



Senior Photo Shoot $100
An hour photo shoot that includes a disk of 10-15 retouched high resolution photos.

** the first two bookings for February will get an awesome discounted price of $75!


Senior Super Package $130

An Hour Photo Shoot
A disk with 10-15 retouched high resolution photos
50 custom announcements with envelopes
An 8x10 Faux Canvas of your Favorite Photo

Ala Carte
50 custom announcements with envelope $40
8x10 Faux Canvas    $25
11x14 Faux Canvas  $30
16x20 Fauz Canvas   $40


** What is a Faux Canvas? It is your photo mounted onto a canvas to look as if it is printed on the canvas. It is extremely expensive to print your photos on canvas so I am offering a special price to see what interest there is in my faux canvases. I make them for my home and if others like them then I will begin offering them with all of my photo shoots. I have some that you are welcome to come and see if you are interested.


"Like" Mikki Grimley Photography on Facebook to see special offers this spring!


** Photo shoots more than 20 minutes away may have travel fees applied.

No comments:

Post a Comment