Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Monday, January 30, 2012

Moving Away

 My bestest friend is moving next week. I am so excited for them and sad at the same time that I won't get to see them much. We had to get some photos of her adorable kids! It was too cold outside for the kids so we did what we could inside.

This little guy and his big brown eyes. I love chubby little fingers too! Baby hands are just too cute.

It is awesome when babies can't quite crawl yet! Much easier than capturing a crawling photo.

Okay one more of this cutie.... I love the expression on his face!

This little girl is the long lost cousin of my daughter. They look like they could be sisters.

Can't believe that we are old enough for you to have a 5 year old! He is becoming so grown up.

Thanks for letting me try out some engagement poses! I think you guys are super cute.

And really doesn't it feel like you just got married yesterday. :) Love you guys! I better see you every time you are visiting Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment