Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Something New.

 I was asked to do and indoor more "editorial" photo shoot. It was very fun to try something new. This adorable little girl is 4 years old and interested in modeling. I was amazed! She was so cooperative and fun. Let me remind you that I have a 4 year old and our shoots are nothing like this.
I think little Blythe will make a fabulous model.






 Thanks to my awesome friend and fellow photographer Kelly Cannon for lending me the soft box! I think I may need to get a set of my own.

1 comment:

  1. Mikki, I'm so PROUD of you and all your new endeavors and wanting to try new things! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete