Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Alfalfa Fields

 I ran past this field and new that I wanted to try it out for photos. (now I need to hunt down the owner and ask permission to bring clients there). It is an awesome morning location.

I took my Kenna and her cousin Adi. They both just turned 5 and are starting kindergarten this year. They are cute friends, so fun to have a cousin so close in age and that lives so close.

It kills me that she is getting so big!

Her gorgeous cousin, I love her curled hair... adorable.

I made these butterflies for fun and I love them... so sorry about the overkill of butterfly pictures.




My other kids were sitting in the car and the clouds were still blocking the sun rise so we pulled them out for some pics too. (It was too beautiful of a morning to stop taking photos!!)

My sweet little Katie.

I love this because this is Blake. He is happy ... All. The. Time. Just love that big grin.

 Kenna is such a wonderful big sister. I am sad that she won't be around as much to help me out, but I know she will love school.

 We of course had to give Kate a turn with the butterflies too.





No comments:

Post a Comment