Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Class of 2013


So much fun taking Mykel's senior pictures. She was a trooper to head out on a bike with me so that we could get to a few different spots.


 I am loving the sun flare in the picture.

I just can't believe that she is a Senior!! I will forever think of you as a 12 year old.

The reflection on the water was so beautiful. I added a little texture of the photo, I think this would be so pretty as a large canvas.



Seriously Mykel was a rock star! She did everything that I asked and I think she is super photogenic.

 Mykel is an amazing soccer player and just an all round awesome person. It was so fun hanging out and taking pictures for the evening. Thanks!



2 comments:

  1. Mykel is SO grown up! Where did the time go!?! We must be getting old Mikki;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously... it went by way too fast. I will always remember the cute little 12 year old Mykel.

    ReplyDelete