Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sweet, Content, and Adorable.

 This little girl was so calm and sweet. I had her laying on the bed and she just sat and looked around.


Then her mama just quickly rocked her to sleep and she stayed sleep as we moved her from place to place.

I love these summer newborns, where I can take them outside too.

Here is her beautiful mama. I know that I have said it a million times.... but every mother should have a picture with her newborn! Mommy/Baby photos are some of my favorites!

1 comment:

  1. WOW. I don't even know what to say. These are AMAZING!!! You made us look good! BTW, I've still got your headband. I will drop if off at your place sometime :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete