Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Rainy Days Can Make the Best Days

 It was great getting to know this family. It was great to sit and chat with them in the car waiting for the rain storm to pass by. The weather cleared up and we got the beautiful fresh air and just enough overcast for some great light.


Such a happy boy, he was so patient with us taking pictures, and can you believe those big, beautiful, blue eyes!

There was such a sweet relationship between each of them. I loved how sweet and relaxed their family was.

She wasn't so sure of me at first...

but she quickly started warming up to me. She is such a beautiful little girl.

Such a fun stage! I love when they are just learning to crawl (they at least move a little slower). Love those chubby cheeks!



Brother and Sister together.... so sweet. I am sure she is a great helper with the baby.


I threw my butterfly stick in the car at the last minute and I am so glad that I did, she loved it. It was really fun to running in the wind with it.


Such a cute family.

No comments:

Post a Comment