Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Some of my Favorite People.

 So this is official my favorite family pic of these guys. I am excited to find out what their favorite from the disk is... I am always curious to see if I have them same top picks.

Cute little H is getting so grown up.

Baby T is so sweet.

Love these guys.

So cute! I love the interaction between mommy and daughter.

Some of your may throw up a little in your mouth from my quote. But I love it! Hope it even makes sense but as I was editing this picture, I couldn't help but notice the sweet face Hannah is making... love her closed eyes... she looks so content with her mama.

 Wrestling Daddy.

I was so fun to edit this session.

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow...these pics are wonderful! Great job! Love the E family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are still my favs Mikki! Lindsay, you are gorgeous and that family...(sigh)...one of THE best there is...period.

    ReplyDelete