Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The S Family

 Full swing of that season... That's right! Family Pictures season. This is the busiest time of year for me, and I love it! Families are so fun to photograph.
I photographed these guys back in 2011, fun to see how much the kids have grownup.

I knew G when he was just a baby. Crazy how time flies. I love his blue eyes!

Beautiful K. She is darling. I wish she could be my mother's helper, I would take her home in a heart beat.

Little H. Those big brown eyes! I don't know how you would ever say no to this little guy.

Baby C is in my favorite stage! I love when they are mostly immobile. He was such a content little guy.

 I love the interaction between the little boys.

One more of C because who doesn't love chubby baby cheeks. What a cutie!?


 And of course the beautiful couple.


No comments:

Post a Comment