Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Whole Fam

 I am not going to lie... shooting extended families scares me. But this was the perfect family to start me back into it. They are such a darling family and they have such sweet relationships with each other, which makes them easy to photography.







This is Mom and Dad to the 5 beautiful girls. Aren't they so cute?!

So what do you do when you have this many beautiful girls to protect?

You need big strong guys to protect them.


I loved photographing these girls! There are 5 girls in my family too, so I loved seeing the sisters together... it made me miss being all together with mine.


I had a lot of fun! Thanks guys for the great evening!





No comments:

Post a Comment