Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Another Contest Entry

The challenge this week for Katie Evan's Photoberfest  is a picture of how you see your kids. Well this week I needed to checkout the leaves up the canyon for a client and I had just finished K's Halloween costume so we had a fun date up the canyon. I was planning on taking other pics of my kids for the contest, but things are busy and then it hit me... cheesy as it sounds .... this IS how I see my daughter.
She is brave, beautiful, and a warrior. She is my oldest and has amazed me with how her bravery  There are other pictures that encompass her sweet silly side but this picture illustrates her inner bravery to choose right, to learn, and to be a beautiful person inside and out.

So this is my entry. ... This is how I see my 5 year old, my brave warrior princess. :)


1 comment: