Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Thank You.

 So fun to photograph these cute boys and their beautiful (and my I add strong and amazing) mommy. Their Dad is serving in Afghanistan and she is holding this sweet little family together while he is away serving all of us.

I am told that this little guy is a blonde version of his daddy.

I love when kids plop down in a way that is comfy for them and I would never imagine asking someone to try and sit like that. haha... he sat like that, I love it.



We were trying to get baby brother to smile....

Big brother reached down to help him smile, so cute. I loved watching the boys interact with each other.

I LOVE mom's with their babies. So sweet. And Mom you have an AMAZING profile. ... gorgeous. Most people do not look that beautiful from a side view.

Can you tell he loves his mama! Such a sweet moment.

EVERYTHING went into this boys mouth. So cute!

And as always I am not done until everyone is crying. :) They did so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment