Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Willis Family

 I love this field! These guys are awesome and were taking me to their favorite family fishing spot and we drove past this field. :) So I definitely owe them for helping me find this!
There were so fun to photograph. My was prepared to help the kids stay warm and it was super cold and her kids were so good!

These kids are darling!



Her eyes are SO stunning. I am using her next time I need a model for sure! I can't get over how beautiful her eyes are!


I love little miss surrounded by all these boys and is still so girly. Love it!

Fun cold evening hangin' with the Willis'.







No comments:

Post a Comment