Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Little Miss Ella

 This beautiful little girl was a few week early and somewhere in the 5 lbs range. Mom said "she is chunk-ing up". Well this tiny little "chunk" is adorable, and I think we captured her before she got too big :) She still looks tiny to me.


She was such a perfect little baby. Content and smiley... the way I like um!

Such a sweet little profile she definitely looks like her brother. (in a very feminine way of course.)

squishy lips! love.

This lady is the best. We were primary teachers together and I am so happy I go to know her.

love. I wish I had a picture of me like this with each of my babies. Nothing quite like cuddling your newborn.

Dad and his little girl!

Brother wasn't completely sold on the new sister.... he was more interested in my softbox.

But with a little help from dad pinning him down by his legs... sweet little sibling pic.
So much fun. Thanks Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment