Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Kerekes Family

I inherited this couch from just last week (Thanks Andy and Becca!) So we decided to try it out. Brit found this awesome field and brought her darling family.


Love all the little boys eyes! They are so cute.

I couldn't choose which family picture to post so I posted a few. I love the yellow and grey tones from their clothes and the background. Great job on coordinating the clothes Brit.

I always love the squishy family pic. They are my favorites.






These boys are all boy... jumping, running, wrestling,.... but they are all just cuddly little guys. I love it!

 Good thing this darling little girl has so many brothers to watch out from her.

And of course the gorgeous couple where it all started.

I had a lot of fun. It was a crazy windy night (but it was warm!! Probably the last warm day of the year) I love sunset!

And here is to show just how windy it really was! As the sun was setting it usually calms..... no... it just got more windy. It was like a wind tunnel whippin' through the field.



1 comment:

  1. HAHA...LOVE the little boys' face in this last one! LOL...Great job Mikki! LOVE them all!

    ReplyDelete