Send Me an Email to Book Your Session mikkigrimleyphotography@gmail.com

Go to the "Session Pricing" tab above to book your session.
Utah County Photographer

Friday, January 25, 2013

Love.

 Every time I think that I might just do families and kids then I have a fun engagement session like this and I rethink the whole wedding thing.
These guys are so cute and so awesome to brave the cold.



I wasn't gonna ask them to take their coats off... it was so cold.... and Jodie decided that they were gonna do it. So glad that they did! I love the colors they are wearing.


Aren't they so cute?! Remind you of those days of bliss?




 Can't wait to take their bridal/groomals and their wedding pictures... ahh.... yes Jodie agreed to be my guinea pig and be the first wedding that I shoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment